My Dog Frodo Can’t Have Enough of the Premium Jack Stuffed Bites Stars with Mint

puppy powder pets foods supply supplies high protein premium food supply jar

I have had Frodo as my family member for the past 5 years and I can truly say that this entire period was the happiest time of my life. A boxer, I brought Frodo as a pup. Everyone in the family instantly fell in love with him. Since then, I have made sure he gets the best treatment in every way. Frodo loves to eat and try new things for meals. Over the years, I’ve tried many brands offering food for dogs and couldn’t decide which is the most balanced and delicious one. I wanted something that Frodo could have every day without fuss.

Our nearby store brought in huge stocks of the Premium Jack Stuffed Bites Stars with Mint. I went the next day and bought a couple of cases for Frodo to try them out. And, the results were impressive. He licked clean the bowl and was pawing and scratching my feet for more. I couldn’t understand why the product was so delicious for him so I went and read more and came up with some information that I thought I should share through my blog.


Here are a few things that I found were contributing to the taste and makes it healthy for dogs:

1. Fresh Taste

The fresh taste of these bites is because of the mint present in the recipe. The mint not only adds a whiff of refreshing aroma but also gives the dog fresh breath.

2. Star Shaped Treats

These are specifically designed dog treats for adult dogs. The star-shaped bites look interesting to the dog and are appropriately sized for the dog to pick them and chew.

3. Have Great Effect on Dental Health

These chewable treats have a bite to them that creates an abrasive effect, cleaning the tartar formation on the teeth which keeps them healthy.

4. Health Benefits

I was always worried whether Frodo is getting rich nutrition. The Premium Jack Dog Food Treats for Dogs assured me that he would be fine eating these treats. Containing Omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin E, A, and D3, these treats help maintain healthy heart, eye, digestive, and immune system health.

5. No Gluten and Artificial Ingredients

This is probably the best thing I found about this food. The recipe is free of gluten and sugar and any other artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives. This totally eliminates any chances of my Frodo getting allergies or weight gain.

I couldn’t be happier with these treats and really want y’all to try it once with your dog. I can assure you, you’ll really be happy to see your dear one in joy eating this natural balance dog food.

Atomi-petfood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Teeth Care Dog Treats - Gluten & Sugar-Free

Nurturing Your Dog with Healthy Snacks